Car insurance providers may not be able to offer you a quote for a number of reasons, such as:
- Your postcode falls outside the insurer’s criteria
- You’ve had previous convictions
- Your profession falls outside an insurer’s criteria
- Your vehicle has been impounded
- You’ve made modifications to your vehicle
- You’ve missed previous payments on car insurance
- Your vehicle is of high value
- You’ve previously had a policy cancelled or refused
- You’ve used your incorrect address, personal details or vehicle details on your application.
Unfortunately, we won’t know exactly why you may not have been offered a car insurance quote.