1. No purchase is necessary to participate in this competition (the “Competition”).
2. The promoter of the Competition is ClearScore Technology Limited, whose registered office is at Vox Studios, VG 203, 1-45 Durham Street, London, SE11 5JH. (the “DriveScore”).
3. The Competition is open to all residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) who are at least eighteen (18) years of age and hold a valid full GB driver’s licence at the time of entry. The Competition is not open to directors, officers, agents, contractors and employees of ClearScore Technology Limited, or any of its affiliated or associated entities or divisions (the “ClearScore Group”), their advertising and promotional agencies or members of the aforementioned individuals’ respective immediate families living in the same household.
4. By participating in the Competition, you accept these Terms and Conditions and agree to be bound by them. The Competition is subject to all applicable laws.
5. At DriveScore’s sole discretion, DriveScore shall hold one or more prize draw at intervals of DriveScore’s choosing. The qualifying period (i.e. the opening and closing dates for receipt of entries) for each prize draw (the “Qualifying Period”) shall be specified by DriveScore.
6. To enter the Competition you must:
a) Download the DriveScore mobile application and sign-up as a user (as part of signing-up as a user you will be required to accept and be bound by the Terms and Conditions applicable to the use of the DriveScore mobile application (available here: https://www.clearscore.com/drive-score-terms)).
b) Provide the eligibility information requested (including details of your full GB driver’s licence);
c) Participate in certain ‘challenges’ specified by DriveScore within the Qualifying Period for each prize draw (the “Challenges”) in order to earn tickets for the prize draw (the number of tickets awarded determined by your completion of the Challenges, which may, for example, rely on your score obtained within the DriveScore mobile application).
8. The nature of the Challenges set for you, and the prizes offered during each prize draw, are selected at DriveScore’s sole discretion. DriveScore shall be under no obligation to offer a minimum number of prizes, or prizes equating to a minimum combined value, for any individual prize draw.
9. You are permitted to enter a maximum of one (1) qualifying account into the Competition, each qualifying account being linked to your unique full GB driver’s licence. DriveScore retains the right to disqualify you from each prize draw, or to refuse to award you a prize, if you enter multiple accounts linked to the same GB driver’s licence into the Competition.
10. A maximum of one prize type or prize category may be won by any individual entrant during the entire Competition. A maximum of one prize may be won by any individual entrant during any single prize draw.
11. One winner will be randomly selected by DriveScore for each prize in a prize draw from all valid entries received by DriveScore during the Qualifying Period. You must hold a valid active DriveScore account at the time of the draw. The highest value prize will be drawn first, and thereafter in order of decreasing value. The draw will take place within 7 days of end of the Qualifying Period.
12. If you are selected as a winner of a prize in a prize draw, you will be contacted by DriveScore on the email address associated with your DriveScore account within 7 days of the draw (the “Winner’s Email”). After receiving a Winner’s Email, you must prove your eligibility within 14 days (by, for example, providing any additional information required by DriveScore for the purposes of identification verification and delivery of prize) (the “Eligibility Process”).
13. If you do not respond to the Winner’s Email within 14 days, DriveScore will make two further attempts to contact you via email. If, following these two further emails, you have not responded to DriveScore within 21 days of the original Winner’s Email, DriveScore reserves the right to refuse to award you the relevant prize and instead award it to an alternative winner selected in the same manner described in clause 11 (who, in turn, will also receive a Winner’s Email and be obliged to prove their eligibility within a period specified by the Provider).
14. Upon completion of the Eligibility Process, you will be contacted on the email address associated with your DriveScore account within 28 days of completion of the Eligibility Process to arrange a date for delivery, where applicable, of the relevant prize (the “Delivery Date”). If, for whatever reason, the prize is not delivered to you as arranged, you must notify DriveScore of the delivery failure within 28 days of the Delivery Date in order to rearrange delivery. In the event that you do not notify DriveScore of a delivery failure within 28 days of the Delivery Date, DriveScore retains the right to not reissue the prize to you or to change the value of the prize at DriveScore’s sole discretion.
15. Any prizes sent to you via email or post are at your risk, and DriveScore cannot be held responsible for any prizes not received by you.
16. All prizes issued to you are expressly subject to any applicable terms and conditions or requirements of use which accompany the prize (including, but not limited to, a validity period for any vouchers issued).
17. All prize draws will be carried out either (i) by an independent person, (ii) under the supervision of an independent person, or (iii) via use of impartial software designed to fairly select winners at random.
18. The odds of you winning prizes will vary depending on the number of eligible entries during a Qualifying Period.
19. Each prize is not exchangeable or transferable and cannot be redeemed for any monetary value. In some instances (and at the sole discretion of DriveScore), if you are selected as a winner, you may be offered the option to exchange your prize for a different type or model of prize from the same manufacturer or retailer, subject to you paying the difference in value between the prizes (subject to availability).
20. DriveScore retains the right, in its sole discretion, to withhold prizes, or to suspend, cancel, or modify the Competition, without liability, if, in its view, the Competition has been affected by any instance of tampering, fraud, technical issues, ‘brute force’ methods, use of alias identities, or any other issues or causes beyond the control of DriveScore and/or which compromise the validity of the Competition. DriveScore also retains the right, in its sole discretion, to invalidate and/or exclude any entries which it deems to be ineligible, invalid, compromised by any of the issues or causes identified above, or otherwise non-compliant with these Terms and Conditions or the spirit of the Competition.
21. DriveScore reserves the right to award alternative prizes of equal or greater value, should the advertised prize become unavailable for any reason.
22. DriveScore is not responsible or liable for:
a) Any entry which, due to a technical fault, is not received by DriveScore within the relevant Qualifying Period; or
b) Any external factors that may restrict a winner from accepting their prize; or
c) Any winners that cannot be contacted by DriveScore due to the entrant’s email address being invalid, inactive, incorrect, out of use or otherwise inaccessible to DriveScore (it is your sole responsibility to ensure that you provide accurate contact information to DriveScore).
23. DriveScore has the right to (i) publish or make available to the public information indicating that a prize has been validly awarded to an individual winner, and (ii) expect each winner to participate in any publicity for the Competition. If you are selected as a winner but you object to your information being made available to the public, or if you do not agree to participate in publicity for the Competition, you must inform DriveScore of this before accepting your prize (and DriveScore shall thereafter have the right, in its sole discretion, not to award you the relevant prize).
24. Any decisions of DriveScore made in connection with the Competition are final and no correspondence will be entered into with you in relation to DriveScore’s decisions.
25. The Competition and these Terms and Conditions are governed by English law.